To visually preserve area history
To display items and information about “the good old days” for the:
– enjoyment of those who remember
– wonderment of those whose parents told them about those days
– education of all generations
– painting and landscaping of barn to make it handicapped accessible.
-move tool shed and other related items from the museum to the new buildings.
– working on “Windows to the Past” project
-recording and transcribing life histories of area residents
-working on next book in the Stories of Our Lives series
-continue to maintain & develop flower gardens and upkeep on buildings
-improve signage of museum displays and history panels