St Joachim’s church built in 1912
Church demolished and the steeple sold in 1977
Steeple purchased in 1990 by Al & Chris Buchanan
Donated to museum in 2014
Steeple restored, steps & entrance built, plus replica of the original cross on top added by Steve Redmond in 2015
Pews inside provided from Veedum Moravian & St. Joachim churches
On display inside the steeple is more information about the history of the church.